What is an online social network license? Where to register for online social network licenses?
According to the law (Decree No. 72/2013 / ND-CP, Circular 09/2014 / TT-BTTTT of the Ministry of Information and Communication), websites providing online social networking services under many pictures You must register for an online social network license and be managed by the Department of Radio, Television and Electronic Information Management under the Ministry of Information and Communications.
Conditions for registering online social network licenses
- Organizations and enterprises must comply with the conditions for applying for an online social network license, in particular, they must have a license to operate under Vietnamese law and conduct business in line with the service and information content provided. level;
- Employees meet the requirements of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
- The social networking website has registered domain names in accordance with the provisions of law (Circular No. 24/2015 / TT-BTTTT on August 18, 2015);
- Having financial, technical, organizational and personnel capabilities suitable to the operation scale;
- Having a system of measures to ensure safety and security for the registered social networking website.
Application file for online social network license.
- A certified copy of one of the papers:
- Business registration certificate (for enterprises established under the enterprise law)
- Investment certificate (for enterprises established under the Investment Law);
- Establishment decision (for non-business organizations) has functions and tasks in line with the content of information on the website and must be accompanied by a written approval from the managing agency. (if);
- Press operation license (for press agencies).
- University diploma (certified copy) and curriculum vitae of the person responsible for managing electronic information pages certified by competent state agencies, with photos and overlapping stamps.
Time and cost when applying for an online social network license At Tri Minh Law
With Tri Minh’s team of young and enthusiastic supporters, the time for registration of online social networking license has been shortened from 45 days (according to standard regulations) to only 25-30 days).
In order to save the cost of registration for customers, the company still has a suitable source of income to sustain Tri Minh Law activity, which has many options such as quickly withdrawing time, optimizing everything related to the process of making the lake. profile. To know the cost of Register Online Social Network License You can chat on the website or call 024 3766 9599 (Hanoi) and 028 3933 3323 (HCMC). for free advice.
- Decree No. 72/2013 / ND-CP dated July 15, 2013 of the Government on the management, provision and use of Internet and information services on the Internet;
- Decree No. 27/2018 / ND-CP dated March 1, 2018 of the Government amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 72/2013 / ND-CP dated July 15, 2013 of the Government on management management, provision and use of Internet services and online information.
- Decree No. 150/2018 / ND-CP dated November 7, 2018 of the Government amending a number of Decrees relating to business investment conditions and administrative procedures in the field of information and communication;